ENYCLEAN / Heavy Duty, Environmentally Preferable Detergent
What is Enyclean?
"Enyclean" is a heavy duty detergent with environmentally preferable ingredients.
It is a fast acting, powerful cleaner for a broad range of cleaning applications.
- Attacks dirt quickly and easily
- Is versatile you can use it wherever you find dirt, oil and grease.
- Is environmentally preferable
- Is not suitable for use on sensitive aluminium surfaces.
"Enyclean" is a new-generation cleaning liquid formulated for maximum effectiveness with an absolute minimum impact on the environment.
Consider the following features:
- BIODEGRADABLE – Rapidly breaks down into friendly by-products.
- Enyclean is made from renewable and regrowable surfactants.
- Detergents are derived from coconut oil.
- NO toxic, harmful or ecologically-suspect ingredients: no ammonia, EDTA, NTA, glycol ethers, nonyl phenol ethoxylates, chlorine or phthalates.
How Does It Work?
"Enyclean" is a concentrated detergent grease-remover. It rips into oil and dirt and lifts it away from the surface. Dirt is suspended and won’t redeposit back onto the cleaned area. Enyclean rinses way freely to leave a clean, sparkling surface.
For Use On…
"Enyclean" will remove grease, oil, greasy cooking fats, smoke films, ink stains and food spills from floors, equipment, machinery, paintwork, ceramic tiles, quarry tiles, concrete, walls, ovens, barbeques and vinyl upholstery. Enyclean may be used in steam cleaners, autoscrubbers, mop-buckets or by spray-and-wipe.
"Enyclean" is not suitable for use on sensitive aluminium surfaces.
Do not allow the product or its solution to dry on aluminium. Rinse it off immediately if contact occurs.
Color Orange PH Level 12.8 (+/- 0.5) Size 5L (Only Size Available)